Futurecalls Launches iSpark For the Indian Market
FutureCalls Technology Private Limited (www.futurecalls.com), an IT services company headquartered in Chennai has launched new software solution iSPARK (www.isparkcrm.com) an `Integrated Sales and Service CRM’ on the outset of INDIASOFT (www.indiasoft.org) on March 3-4, 2020 at Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad.
FutureCalls is an 18 years old IT Services company with presence in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru & Hyderabad. FutureCalls has strong experience and expertise in Contact Center Technologies, IP Voice, Networking & Information Security. iSPARK is a new initiative of FutureCalls and the idea for iSPARK originated based on customer’s expectations experienced in various projects of FutureCalls.
iSPARK is a `Customer Experience Management’ solution (more than a CRM) ideally suited for `Small and Medium Enterprise’. iSPARK is very different from other CRM solutions and comes with certain unique differentiators such as
- `Plug and Play’. Quick to implement and configure
- Released as SAAS platform as well as On-Prem option.
- Integrated Customer Experience tracking and management. Currently enabled for Lead Management (Sales) and Issues Management (Service). Planned to expand to other customer experience enhancement use cases such as Grievances Management, Employee Engagement, Compliance Management, etc.
- Rich omni channel experience management. Experience initiation through Web Page, Web Application, Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, IVR & Social Media. Configurable multi-stage notification through Email, SMS & WhatsApp.
- Integrated customizable dashboard
- 4 levels of SLA management with configurable notification.
“We are happy to launch our new product iSPARK at IndiaSoft. FutureCalls plans to take iSPARK to global markets and it is an ideal opportunity for us to launch the product at INDIASOFT” commented Jaganathan, Managing Director of FutureCalls Technology.