Fortinet Names Best Partners At SAARC Partner Conference
Fortinet has recently announced at its SAARC partner conference, PartnerSync at Istanbul in Turkey, the winners of its 2018 Partner of the Year Awards. The conference brought together over 125 partners from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Maldives to foster security challenges of digital convergence and educate attendees about the latest cybersecurity threat trends, innovations and strategies to safeguard data and networks.
Networking solutions and strategies designed to meet the demands of digital transformation, including SD-WAN, mobile computing, IoT, and multi-cloud infrastructures and services—as well as emerging technologies such as 5G and Edge networks—are forcing organizations of all sizes and across all regions and industries to reassess the effectiveness and scalability of their existing legacy security infrastructure.
To address this challenge, Fortinet shared its insights at keynote and breakout sessions on how to securely unlock the potential of our digital economy, enabling them to confidently focus on the business, technology, and infrastructure drivers shaping their future.
This year’s conference included:
• Keynotes to guide partners through the modern threat environment to improve their security strategies.
• Premier technical sessions focused on critical cybersecurity and threat trends, as well as Fortinet’s products and solutions.
• Breakout sessions focused on helping attendees develop and deploy a comprehensive security architecture, including sessions especially designed for SD-WAN, Network Access Control and OT environments.
• Panel discussion on the growing challenge of interconnected devices, the widening distributed network, and how security strategies need to adapt to meet the new demands of today and tomorrow.
The conference recognized partners with awards for their contributions in the year 2018.
– Best Partner India – MSSP Tata Communications Limited
– Best Partner India – West Logix Infosecurity Private Limited
– Best Partner India – Central Amity Infosoft Private Limited
– Best Partner India – East AIM TechnoSoft
– Best Partner India – North Inspira Enterprises India Private Limited
– Best Partner India – South DigitalTrack Solutions Private Limited
– Best Partner Sri Lanka Millennium I.T.E.S.P Private Limited
– Best Partner Bangladesh ESL Bangladesh Limited
– Best Partner Nepal Dristi Tech Private Limited
Speaking on the event, Rajesh Maurya, Regional Vice President, India & SAARC, Fortinet said, “Fortinet is grateful for the efforts of our partners who havehelped us achieve our goal of bringing about the next generation of cybersecurity designed to combat modern threats. We would like to thank all our partners who have demonstrated immense growth over the past year based on commitments to secure their customer networks using Fortinet solutions.”