Park Place Launches New Partner Program for Global Enterprise Clients
The new Uptime Partner Portal is a global digital platform that offers enterprise Channel partners several benefits, including:
- Easy and fast deal registration with just a few pieces of key customer information
- A robust on-demand library of co-brandable marketing assets
- Access to quick-tip videos to guide clients through the main features of the portal
- Dashboard functionality, allowing visual measurement of success against crucial KPIs
- Comprehensive overviews of Park Place’s solutions and services, including ParkView Managed Services™, Entuity Software™ and third-party maintenance support
In tandem with the Uptime Partner Portal launch, Park Place is also implementing the Uptime Partner Program. It comprises three program tiers – Platinum, Gold and Authorized Partner – that include a variety of marketing and sales support resources, co-selling opportunities, training, access to program investment dollars, as well as a myriad of other features.
“This is the next step to building a world-class partner program and demonstrates our desire to invest in our partners’ success”, said Chris Adams, Park Place Technologies President and CEO. “Our channel offers us endless scale; and with a set of modern tools, we will be able to access that scale and help Park Place grow faster.”
“Our main goal is to bring choices to the table for our partners, keep them profitable and make doing business easy through our global support network,” said Jeff McCullough, Global Vice President of Channel Sales. “This access allows our partners to maximize uptime, create cost efficiencies, enable greater infrastructure control and visibility, and enhance asset performance.”
provides a robust portfolio of data center maintenance, hardware monitoring and network performance analytics on a truly global scale. Founded in 1991, Park Place currently provides support for more than 21,500 customers in 154 countries, representing 1,092,000+ individual devices in over 110,000 unique data centers. The company employs the world’s largest team of field engineers with more than 110 L3/L4 engineers, and carries an inventory of over 1,158,000 spare parts stored in 2,400+ locations.